Kompleks Beskid Spytkowice has a specialist rehabilitation centre, which was created in September 2003 and since this time, it has been an integral part of the complex.
The centre works under the essential patronage of doctor Wojciech Gąsiorowski – a highly qualified specialist in the scope of comprehensive physiotherapy and rehabilitation of the motor system, previously worked as a consultant of the senior alpine skiing Olympic team.
Specialist procedures and therapeutic treatments:
• Spondylosis (degenerative changes in the spine).
• Articularis (disorders of the joints, rheumatologic pain, motor system disorders after injuries).
• Neurological rehabilitation (after brain strokes, peripheral nerve dysfunctions, multiple sclerosis).
• Positionis (children’s postural conditions: scoliosis, roundback, uneven shoulders, flat feet).
• Cardio-Pulmonaris (cardio-pulmonary disorders: myocardial failure, arterial hypertension, asthma, Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder, allergic upper airways infections).
• Limphaticus (peripheral circulatory failure: varices, lymphoedema, cellulitis).